Safe Hearts provides public education in cardiac awareness, by offering free and low cost CPR classes to our citizens. Our goal is to reduce mortality and morbidity associated with heart attacks and cardiac arrests. Simply put, each and everyone one of us can help save a life!
During the 2 ½ hour class you will learn:
- Heart Disease Risk Factors
- Early Warning Signs of a Heart Attack
- How your Local Fire/EMS (911) System Works
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Difference Between Heart Attack and Cardiac Arrest
- Warning Signs of Choking and What to do
- How an A.E.D. can Save Lives
BE SAFE AND SMART WITH YOUR HEART!!!
Please consider taking one of our free classes or sponsoring a low cost class at your location ( civic organization, church, condo association, mobile home park, etc.)